Cleanrooms are dynamic systems. People and goods are constantly in motion. Installations, production lines and machines are periodically adjusted to the production of different products. According to the relevant standard ISO 14644-3 Annex B7 the operators of cleanrooms are obliged to give periodically evidence of the actual air flow situation by an air Flow mapping basing e. g. on high purity water fog generators.
Sistema’s ultrasonic water fog (aerosol) generators of the AFM-NEO Series do offer an unmatched potential for zero contamination air flow visualisation and tracking studies in cleanrooms according to ISO 14644-3 Annex B7. All versions of the AFM-NEO Series are portable, are operated with non-contaminating media (DI water) atomized into micro sized droplets.
FOG OUTPUT CHARACTERISTICS
- Unmatched Fog Output with up to 24 Piezos
- High Density
- High Purity
- No Fluid & No Oil
- Air Flow Visualization and Tracking in Cleanrooms
- Containment Transport Studies on Process Tools
- Optimization of Equipment Locations
- Detection of unsuspected particulate and gaseous Containment Sources
- Tracking Routes of Air Infiltration into Cleanrooms
- Pressure Balancing (rooms and spaces)
- Operators Trainings